Friday, January 2, 2009

Second Day of a New Year

It's a fresh new year and I've decided to take fresh new pictures! A few days ago I made a light box out of, well, a box! :D I used a few different tutorials and improvised (seeing as I cant STAND to have someone tell me how to do something :P). I'm rather proud seeing as it was a spur of the moment project.
Lightbox :D

I was sooo excited to use it and started snapping pictures furiously. It was about 3/4 of the way through my session I noticed something was a little off ...

See it? It's yellow. I thought that's what a light box was supposed to prevent. So I moved the light around and tried again. Same thing. I've determined it's the bulb I'm using. Until I can get a "natural light" bulb I'll have to open the curtains.



TODAY'S FEATURED SELLER:
BeJeweledByCandi
Wow! Look at all those beautiful bracelets and necklaces!
This shop has such a variety of styles and colors. Anyone could find something in there.
Beautiful pictures and excellent prices has landed this shop as my seller of the day =3

1 comment:

Be Jeweled By Candi said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Etsy shop in your blog - I'm honored!